Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A week in Bangkok

Crazy elephant in the middle of the night. I always feel sad when I see elephants here because they're usually abused, and they are the smartest, friendliest animals. :(


My friend Bee, one of our Thai ajans, in the most ridiculously fancy shopping mall I have ever seen in my life. Is this really the peace corps? I'm in a country where my closest neighbor lives in a shack (really), and then there's a shopping mall with only designer merchandise that is so fancy I felt like a real hillbilly in it. By the way, Bee is being very chic. She nevers looks this serious in real life. :)

Conor eating gui-dio -- noodle soup. Ok, it's late... very late. We went out to a fantastic club in Bangkok, the first club I've been too in ages. About 15 volunteers came and we had an awesome time doing the metro thing. The last time I'll do that in a long time!!!!!!!!

No comments: