Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Some of my friends

Me and Amanda -- the Madison girls! Amanda and I met twice before PC in Madison, and we've become really close. It's amazing how I really am a Wisconsin girl. It's like Amanda and I have Wisconsin ESP together.
Arnold, me and Pam. Pam is awesome -- this is her 2nd PC tour and she also did Crisis Corps in New Orleans. When I'm stuck in weird situations I often ask myself, "What would Pam do?" For fairness, Arn is awesome too. Just because :)

This is Conor. You met him before. Ok, cat's out of the bag. We've been dating more than 2 months now, and he's wonderful. Sorry to put that out there publically, C. You know, he's also shorter than me. So I must like him. :)
This is Dr. Dan. He's not really a doctor. But he has that special something about him.


Here's me and Bee. We weren't allowed to be friends until swearing-in, because she's one of the ajans. Now that we're sworn-in, we are friends!


Here is the last meal out with a bunch of PCT's the night before heading off to side. It was a really great night.

2 comments:

Angelina said...

Hi! LOVE the photos. Keep me posted and good luck/have fun saving the world and all. ..

David said...

good to see the new pics. Are you going to set your village up with a cotton gin. It really would speed things up;)

j/k

It is 70 and beautiful in DC, I will be out biking this weekend.

Stay cool and take care!