Monday, March 27, 2006

my house!!!


So here is view of the living room. The house has pretty sparse furniture, but that's ok. I figure I'll buy a table and chairs, and a hammock and some floor pillows. But it's perfect -- not too fancy, not too rugged.



View when you walk in the door. The open door is the bedroom. You can't see it, but on the left hand side is the little living room.


Full on view of my house! The two downstairs doors are the kitchen and the bathroom. I'm lucky because the kitchen is already fully equipped (with running water and a sink!!) and the bathroom has a shower head (lucky!) but no hot water. The ground is dirt there, and there's a traditional table for lying on/eating on/lounging on you can kind of see behind the stairs. To the left and right of the house these are small gardens. I couldn't be happier about that. :)


No comments: